THE HILL AT WORK: community building through partnership, awareness, and fundraising
Since work on Muza and The Hill at Muza began, our goal has been to benefit our community, realizing a vision to restore a corner of The Hill Neighborhood. We're still working towards that vision, supported by you, all our guests. (See how we started.)
We have an initiative to help realize similar visions for other organizations and neighborhoods: THE HILL AT WORK.
The goal of the THE HILL AT WORK Initiative is to:
1) offer a method for raising awareness of improvement efforts in local communities throughout the Capitol Region, and
2) create a platform to raise funds and increase participation in those efforts.
If we partner with your organization for this initiative, we'll provide the following benefits:
1) Awareness: We will announce your fundraising event, highlighting your mission and goals, to our community of over 4,500 highly engaged local members.
2) Public Space: You can host an event at The Hill at Muza for free, invite all your friends and supporters, and set up an informational table dedicated to your cause.
3) Funding: The Hill at Muza will donate 10% of all sales during your event directly to your organization regardless of whether our customers are there specifically for your event.
We are initially targeting 5 events for 2017, with a focus on hosting events on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
If this sounds like something your organization would be interested in, let's talk. Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.